InMode Embrace RF
This is a new InMode system that includes the following:
- InMode EmbraceRF Workstation
- Includes 2 FaceTite and 2 AccuTite devices
- Includes 8 Design Veroique Jaw Compression
- Includes 3 Liposuction Cannulas: Spatula cannula, tumescent infiltration canula, and Sattler cannula
- Box of 23 Spinal needles
- Patient brochures and Quick Reference Guides
INMODE EMBRACE RF
WHAT IS EMBRACE RF?
EmbraceRF technology provides subdermal adipose coagulation resulting in tissue remodeling. It is an advanced technique combining skin laxity treatment and fat remodeling for your patients who are not yet ready for, or not interested in, more excisional procedure, but are looking for comparable and impeccable results.
EmbraceRF: Offers a solution where no other currently exists:
- EmbraceRF is a combination of powerful technologies to effectively treat skin and subdermal adipose tissue.
- EmbraceRF provides physicians with the highest versatility of treatment offerings.
- EmbraceRF is the perfect treatment for patients who are looking for exceptional results without the scars and downtime associated with invasive surgical procedures.
INMODE EMBRACE RF SYSTEM
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE WORKSTATION
AccuTite makes focal RF treatment without excisional surgery. AccuTite is based on RFAL technology delivering precision heating to remodel adipose tissue.
In just one treatment, FaceTite can provide significant improvements to the face contour. Using RFAL technology, FaceTite is the next best thing to a traditional facelift, without the associated large scars and downtime.
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD), designed to remodel collagen and coagulate adipose tissue. This interchangeable portfolio of microneedling tips, with different pin configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin), provides physicians with a modular solution to deliver customizable fractional treatments.