Candela VBeam Perfecta
Perfecta can do it all: from rejuvenation by correcting red and brown skin discoloration, like Aesthetica, to eliminating virtually all vascular and pigmented lesions, like the Platinum. The Perfecta features advanced micro-pulse technology
Candela VBeam Perfecta Laser Machine
Candela VBeam Perfecta laser machine is Easy to use. Proven time and again for treatment of a wide array of vascular, pigmented, and certain non pigmented lesions, with a low incidence of side effects. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).
The Candela Vbeam system is a flashlamp excited, pulsed dye laser indicated for the treatment of benign cutaneous vascular lesions, benign vascular gynecological lesions and periorbital wrinkles.
Candela VBeam Perfecta Specifications:
|Laser Type||Pulsed Dye|
|Pulse Width||0.45-40 ms|
|Spot Sizes||3mm – 40 J/cm2; 5mm – 30 J/cm2; 7mm – 20J/cm2; 10mm – 10 J/cm2; 12mm – 7 J/cm2; 3x10mm – 25 J/cm2; 7mm PL – 15 J/cm2; 10mm PL – 10 J/cm2|
|Beam Delivery||3m optical fiber with handpiece|
|Pulse Control||Fingerswitch, Footswitch|
|Cooling||Cryogen Container DCD|
|Dimensions||43″H x 16″W x 30″D|
|Electrical||230 V 50/60 Hz, Single Phase, 18A|
Candela VBeam Perfecta Treatment Conditions:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Diffuse Redness
- Sun Spots
- Facial Veins
- Leg Veins
- Pigmented Lesions
- Poikiloderma of Civatte
- Port Wine Stains
- Scars and Stretch Marks
- Venous Lakes
- Benign Gynecological Vascular Lesions
- Other Benign Cutaneous Vascular Lesions
Candela VBeam Perfecta Key Benefits
Two ways you can do more for your patients with your Vbeam Perfecta device.
1. Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies
- Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
- Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin1
- Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis.
2. Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.