Zimmer Cryo 6 Chiller Device
Zimmer Cryo 6 Patient Skin Cooler Laser Treatment Air Chiller Cryotherapy
- Use with various laser skin treatments to cool epithelial layers, maximize patient comfort and minimize thermal injury during treatment.
- 9 fan speeds provides maximum air volume control
- Supports full day of treatment with zero downtime
- Sleek glass top supports up to 75LBs
ZIMMER CRYO 6 CHILLER
The newest generation of Cryo Therapy systems. The Cryo 6 features cooled air for efficient pain treatment, swelling reduction and muscle relaxation. The system enables Cryo Therapy with precise placement and at a constant dosage, every time. The device uses no consumables and delivers high power. This enables a quick decrease in superficial skin temperature, while maintaining the ability to operate all day.
Unlike other cooling methods, such as contact cooling, cryogen spray or ice packs, the Cryo 6 decreases the skin temperature quicker, with less risk of skin burns and keeps a constant dosage throughout the entire treatment time.
- Power Supply: 115V / 60Hz
- Power Input Max: 1 KW
- Stand-By Function: 260 W / h
- Protection according to IEC 601-1: Class I, Type BMDD/MPG: Class IIa
- Treatment tube length: 6 ft.
- Housing Dimensions: H 25″ / W 15″ / L 27”
- Weight: 132 lbs. (including glass plate)
- Therapy Air Flow: 9 levels, max. 1000 l / min
Combines convenient storage and space-saving design. The Cryo 6 offers smart styling and easy maintenance with a Plexiglas top, hands-free operation, 9 fan speeds, ergonomically designed touch keypad and lightweight 6′ treatment hose.
Glass Top Platform
The Glass Top platform can accommodate other small therapy modalities or accessories. The Cryo 6 flat Glass Top can support substantial weight, up to 75 lbs.
It’s simple to attach the Cryo 6 Hose to the optional articulating arm. After attached, position the articulating arm over the treatment area. Patients will receive instant cold air relief. The practitioner will benefit from hands-free use.
The Zimmer Cryo 6 control panel is designed with a sophisticated and smart layout for easy use. Single-touch buttons provide for easy adjustment of treatment time and therapy fan speed. Simply tap the up or down buttons to adjust either setting.
Just once a week vacuuming of the air filter and emptying of the condensation collector makes for ultra easy maintenance! The Zimmer Cryo 6 device automatically performs an operational component self-maintenance check each time that the machine is powered on.
Zimmer Cryo 6 Hose
The Cryo 6 hose delivers cold air (down to -30°C) to the treatment area. An optional focusing tip can be attached to the hose to provide a very controlled, spot cooling experience.