Sell Triton 6M traction table excellent conditions
Triton 6M traction table from Chattanooga is designed to help facilitate the work of the therapist by allowing optimal positioning for patients based on the clinician’s determination for appropriate treatment and outcome.
Together with our Triton Traction Unit and a complete range of accessories, Chattanooga offers therapists solutions in spine care.
- 6-section treatment table provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy.
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 15° to provide flexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry.
- Head piece can be repositioned from -15° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine.
- Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint.
- Leg section is adjustable from 0° to 45°.
- Gas springs assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections which are easily accessible from either side of the table.
- Foot/hand controller allows easy adjustment of table height and includes a lockable safety mechanism.
- Complete range of accessories to suit every patient need.
Sell Triton 6M traction table excellent conditions, Triton 6M Adjustable Therapy Treatment Table is a wise and dependable option for any therapist’s office. This table’s six pieces can be completely adjusted to offer a variety of patient positioning choices. For manual and traction therapy, a patient can be ensured to be as comfortable as possible in both the prone and supine positions. The pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0-degrees to 15-degrees to give lumbar spine flexion and to aid in addressing pelvic asymmetry. The head piece can be adjusted from -15 degrees to 40 degrees to provide simple access to the thoracic and cervical spine. Additionally, the leg section may be turned from 0 to 45 degrees. The tuck-away grip bars are simple to use for hanging traction without thoracic constraint.
Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table Features
6-section treatment table provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions to aid manual and traction therapy
Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0 degree to 15 degree to aid flexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
Headpiece can be repositioned from -15 degrees to +40 degrees to allow easy access to the thoracic and cervical spine
Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint
Leg section is adjustable from 0 degrees to 45 degrees
Gas springs assist in the friction-free movement of the head, pelvic, chest, and leg sections which are easily accessible from either side of the table
Foot and hand controller allows easy adjustment of table height and includes a lockable safety mechanism
Complete range of accessories to suit every patient need
Also available separately
– Chattanooga Triton Dts Advanced Traction System Accessory
What to buy with Chattanooga Decompression Table
McKesson Patient Exam Gowns
Fabrication Lumbar Support Pillow
Medline ReadyBath SELECT Medium Weight Cleansing Washcloths
Clean and maintain the upholstered surfaces as follows:
– clean regularly with warm water and mild detergent (e.g. soap) solution; use soft cloth or sponge;
– rub the more heavily stained areas with a soft, damp brush;
– after cleaning, wipe dry with a soft cloth;
– in case the surface has been stained with ball pen ink, lipstick, ink etc., remove the stain immediately by rubbing it with a soft cloth.
Avoid extensive wetting of the surface of the table.
Disinfect the upholstery and other surfaces using the mild antibacterial detergent.
Never use: – cleaning paste, wax, sprays; – strong detergents, solvents and cleaning agents containing solvents, cleaning preparations for natural leather.
Use of such preparations may cause stiffening and breakages of the cover material .
Disinfection with the use of the UV rays does not affect the surface of the upholstery
Triton 6M User Manual
Reasons to buy from HPFY
Customer care available 24/7 on chat
Safe and Secure shopping
Flexible Payment Options
Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Triton 6M Traction Table Specification
Mains Power 230 V, 50 Hz; 120 V, 60 Hz
Current Max 2A with 120V
Dimensions Total: 90.5 x 37 x 31 inches
Head / back section: 28 inches
Middle section: 8.6 inches
Pelvic section: 10 inches
Leg section: 30 inches
Width: 27.5 inches
Adjustment Height: 19 inches, 37 inches
Head Section -15°
Angle Inclination: Pelvic Section
0° to 15°
0° to 45°
Displacement: Leg Section
Dynamic lifting capacity 440 LBs
Maximum workload 605 LBs
Patient Weight 363 LBs
Electrical Safety Class Class I, Type B
Safety Tests CE, Class I Rule 12
Average Shipping Weight 484 LBs
Shipment Dimensions 92.5 x 37.4 x 31.5 inches