Sirona Cerec Primemill Milling Unit
CEREC takes another step forward with CEREC Primemill, empowering dentists to provide and experience superior chairside dentistry.
CEREC Primemill utilizes state-of-the-art technology and CAM strategies to produce premium chairside restorations easier, faster, and more precisely. With a broad range of material options from Dentsply Sirona and other validated partners, the treatment of multiple indications is possible.
SIRONA CEREC PRIMEMILL MILLING UNIT
Just like the Primescan , the Primemill marks a new generation of CEREC devices. This makes these devices relevant for dentists who want to get into chairside production. These devices are extremely powerful and designed for ease of use. In my opinion, the CEREC Primemill makes entry into the digital practice interesting for almost all practice owners.
inLab SW 22 offers extended connectivity to CEREC Primemill. inLab Software 22 offers a harmonized new user interface, additional design options, and a symbolic connection to CEREC Primemill. inLab CAM 22 supports CEREC Primemill based on design data from CEREC, inLab CAD, and third-party providers.
The CEREC Primemill is Dentsply Sirona’s chairside milling machine. We spoke to users and CAD/CAM experts about the system. Manufacturer Dentsply Sirona emphasizes, among other things, the speed, versatility, and ease of use of the new machine.
Sirona Cerec Primemill Milling Unit Benefits:
- Dry milling for zirconia and wet milling for a variety of ceramic materials (traditional and hybrid ceramics) from various manufacturers: Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar, Vita, 3M, Shofu Merz, GC, Coltene, Kurakay Noritake
- All cabinet indications, in blocks up to 70 mm; inlay, onlay, crowns, veneers, crowns screwed onto the implant, multilayer abutment, bridges – depending on the height of the cube/material
- Extra-Fine milling mode for a high level of detail in occlusal pits and interdental areas in the case of bridges
- Designed for speed and precision
- The Super Fast mode allows the milling of zirconium-based restorations in less than 5 minutes, reducing the processing time to more than half
- The interactive interface guides the user step by step during the work process, as well as during maintenance procedures or other routine tasks
- The integrated cube scanner automatically scans material blocks with compatible data matrix codes, recording information such as type, size, color, or shrinkage factor for zirconium
- All milling tools for CEREC Primemill are equipped with a color-coded RFID chip, read by the RFID scanner, and can be monitored on the screen; the user is alerted in case of the need to replace a tool
- Ultra-fast milling function: full-contour zirconia crown in less than 5 minutes
- 7″ touch screen
- Scan QR code for CAD-CAM cubes
- RFID instrument reader
- Precise and fast milling/turning: full-contour zirconia crown turning in a maximum of 5 minutes with the fast milling function
- Improved milling strategies, precision, and adaptation with clinical results at the highest level