GE Vscan 1.2 Ultrasound Machine
Vscan is a handheld, pocket-sized ultrasound tool that provides real-time black-and-white anatomic and color-coded blood flow images at the touch of a button. Vscan enables a quick look inside your patients – immediately and non-invasively. With Vscan you can visually confirm what you hear and feel.
GE Vscan 1.2 Ultrasound Specifications :
GE Healthcare provides a full line of trusted Vscan ultrasound machines carried by National Ultrasound. The GE Vscan 1.2 portable ultrasound line provides for excellent point-of-care convenience. Fitting into your pocket, it goes with you from patient to patient, filling in the diagnostic gaps in real time.
The GE Vscan 1.2 portable ultrasound machine is a pocket-sized, handheld device that is easy to use and provides real-time black-and-white anatomic and color-coded blood flow images at the touch of a button. It enables you to get an immediate, noninvasive look inside your patient to strengthen your clinical confidence. It’s been called “the next-generation stethoscope” and is designed mainly for cardiology, primary care, and emergency department applications. It’s single-phase array probe makes it ideal for triage and cardiac evaluations.
– Emergency Medicine
– Family Practice
– AC Adapter
– Battery Charger
– Battery Pack
– Docking Station
– Soft Case
– USB Cable
GE Vscan 1.2 Features :
- Enhance the physical exam and strengthen your clinical confidence
- Visualize organ function and make diagnoses quickly and confidently
- Connect more deeply with your patients for excellent care
- Small and lightweight: Vscan can travel with you-from patient to patient-within your primary, critical, or specialty care clinical environment.
- Easy to use: Just flip the top and it starts up. With its one-hand user interface and presets for common applications, Vscan imaging slips easily into your patient care routine.
- Reliable: Count on Vscan throughout your busy day-a single charge provides up to 90 minutes of continuous scanning. Easy-to-swap batteries can extend operation all day long.
- Trusted: Vscan adds clinical value and can help support excellent patient care.
GE Vscan 1.2 Ultrasound Technical :
Vscan scanner with probe, docking station including global AC adapter with interchangeable plugs (USA and China, EU, UK, Australia) and USB cable, Vscan Gateway software, one rechargeable battery, 4 GB Micro-SD memory card, soft case, and access to Vscan web portal with entitlement to full online education package. One Year Warranty