Fluke Biomedical Prosim 8 Vital Sign and ECG Patient Simulator
The industry-leading ProSim 8 patient simulator enables you to complete preventive maintenance testing with one device in less than five minutes, reducing average test time by up to 88%. The ProSim 8 patient simulator is also ideal for design engineers looking for a known physiological signal output.
- All-in-one patient simulator 80% smaller and 17 lbs./7.7 kilos lighter than single function simulator test tools
- 8-in-1 multifunction patient simulator is a combination ECG simulator, fetal simulator, arrhythmia simulator, respiration simulator, temperature simulator, IBP simulator, cardiac output simulator, cardiac catheterization simulator, NIBP simulator and is the premier SpO2 simulator to test Rainbow multi-wavelength waveforms (with optional ProSim SpO2 Test Module)
- Stay-connected ECG posts for easy/secure ECG snap and lead connections
- Custom SpO2 R-curve for accurate testing of the latest and future oximetry technologies
- Static pressure linearity testing
- Repeatable NIBP simulation for dynamic pressure repeatability testing
- Physiologically synchronized pulses across all parameters
- Barcode scanning and direct data capture and printing functionality
- Onboard, customizable patient pre-sets and auto sequences for fast/easy testing
- Multi-language user interface offers choice of language selection
- Integrated, easily-replaceable long-life battery
- Optional PC-interface software offers customizable procedures/checklists and automated data capture/storage
- Wireless communication for remote PC control of test device, as well as data transfer and automated regulatory reporting
Designed to make comprehensive patient monitor testing quick and easy, the ProSim 8 tests eight vital sign parameters that are synchronized with one another, just as in the human body. It offers total patient monitor quality and safety testing, from non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), static pressure linearity and dynamic pressure repeatability tests, EC13 and ACLS ECG waveforms, to complete Nellcor and Nonin SpO2 low perfusion and Masimo Rainbow SET, all in a single, 5-minute PM testing tool. While specialized, stay-connected ECG posts ensure secure lead connections.