Carestream Kodak RVG 5200 Digital X-Ray Sensor – FOR SALE
Carestream Kodak RVG 5200 Features:
•The RVG 5200 is the affordable, easy to use option for practitioners who feel it’s time to convert their practice to digital.
•It combines some of Carestream Dental’s best intraoral imaging technology, including a true resolution of 16 lp/mm, in a robust, intuitive to use, yet inexpensive package.
•It makes image acquisition fast and easy: the captured images appear on your screen in seconds.
•It eases and speeds your workflow thanks to its ensemble of customizable image capture and processing features.
•It creates a supremely easy installation and maintenance process.
Carestream Kodak RVG 5200 Digital X-Ray Sensor – FOR SALE
- Newly redesigned cable.
- 20% thinner diameter reduction in cable thickness.
- Teflon lining reduces the friction of cable wires.
- Improved flexibility.
- The weaving of alloy mesh cable shielding optimized for flexibility.
RELIABLE BY DESIGN
- Reinforced cable connection points are injection molded to increase strength over the previous generation of the RVG sensor.
- Sensor cable attachment.
- Connection to USB plug.
- Higher uptime with lower service costs.
BUILT TO LAST
- Thanks to rigorous design and testing, all RVG sensors provide maximum durability and flexibility. Completely waterproof, RVG sensors can be safely submerged in disinfectant for improved infection control.
- The shock-resistant cases and silicon padding offers protection from falls, bites, and other damage, allowing them to stand up to even the toughest day in the operatory. In addition, protective lead layer helps to prevent damage due to repeated high exposure ensuring a long lifespan with an attractive return of investment.
AN AFFORDABLE, HIGH-QUALITY INTRAORAL SENSOR
- As an entry point into dental digital radiography, the RVG 5200 system is not only easy to use but also remarkably powerful. The image appears immediately upon acquisition, allowing you to save valuable time and focus on what’s important – your patient.
- No longer have to sacrifice image quality for affordability.
- Workflow is optimized to the extreme: POSITION. EXPOSE. VIEW.
- No need to activate the sensor prior to image acquisition.
- RVG sensors are always ready to acquire images.
- The image is displayed within seconds after X-ray exposure.
- TWAIN compatibility means the sensor can be integrated with almost any imaging and dental practice management software, including Carestream Dental practice management software.
ENHANCED PATIENT COMFORT
The RVG 5200 sensors ergonomic design makes positioning a breeze, while rounded camera ensures a more comfortable examination for patients. The sensors rear entry cable also assists in positioning and further improve dental care.
Carestream Kodak RVG 5200 Digital X-Ray Sensor
Carestream Kodak RVG 5200 Digital X-Ray Sensor. As an entry point into digital dental radiography, the Kodak RVG 5200 is not only easy to use, but also remarkably powerful. Images appear immediately upon acquisition, allowing you to save valuable time and focus on what’s most important.
With a true resolution of 16 lp/ mm, the RVG 5200 System delivers dental radiography images of the same or higher quality than other intraoral sensors on the market—so you no longer have to sacrifice image quality for affordability.
Major attributes of the range:
– Complete Integration
– Simple Sophistication
– Highly Efficient
– Easy Manipulation, Printing and Archiving.
Technical specifications Carestream Kodak RVG 5200 Digital X-Ray Sensor:
– True image resolution : 14 Ip/mm
– Connection : USB 2 High Speed
– Theoretical Sensor Resolution : 27.03 Ip/mm
– Kodak Sensor Technology with Optical Fiber
The RVG 5200 eases and speeds your workflow thanks to its ensemble of customisable image capture and processing features. Software and hardware advances allow a more confident diagnosis. Furthermore, if a second option is required, the imaging software has a functionality that makes sharing, importing and exporting images quick and simple. This state-of-the-art technology creates a customised comfort zone for every appointment – and makes explaining your diagnosis to your patient easier than ever. It also means less time in the chair for you patient, which further enhances their satisfaction and loyalty.
INTUITIVE AND EASY TO INSTALL
With the RVG 5200 we have created a supremely easy installation and maintenance process. This makes it the ideal choice for those employing digital imaging for the first time, converting from another digital system, or upgrading from a previous generation RVG sensor. Once up and running, the post-installation tool verifies that the sensor is correctly installed and checks communication with the software. Service tools are provided for trouble-shooting issues and provide feedback that helps you become more familiar with the technology.
Meet the RVG 5200 – A Sophisticated, reliable, affordable entry into digital intraoral imaging
Intuitive intraoral imaging has never been so economical
The RVG 5200 is the perfect choice for those looking to take a first step into digital dental radiography
1 x Kodak RVG 5200 Sensor
Warranty: 5 Years
- Warranty & Service is handled by the manufacturer/importer directly.
- Daant Wale will not be liable to replace the product and the liability to replace the product is that of Manufacturer/Importer.
- Daant Wale customer support team may assist the customer in registering the request to get the product replaced or serviced.
- Product once sold will not be replaced or exchanged if the seal is intact or altered in any manner.
|Technology||SuperCMOS Scintillator Optical Fiber|
|Pixel Size||19 µ|
|True (measured) resolution||16 lp/mm|
|Active area||22,2 x 29,6 mm|
|Overall dimensions||27,6 x 37,7 mm|
|Sensor plate thickness||7,3 mm|
|Gray scale||4096 grey levels (12 bits)|
|Input voltage (from USB interface)||5V|
|Compatible with other softwares||Yes|