Carestream CS 3500 Intraoral Digital Scanner
Carestream CS3500 easy-to-use with 3D color intraoral scanner and combines patient comfort with clinical flexibility, enabling clinicians to quickly capture digital impressions.
CARESTREAM CS 3500 INTRAORAL SCANNER
The CS 3500 intraoral scanner includes a light guidance system that aides in the capture of the data during the image acquisition process, allowing the user to place more focus on the patient’s mouth rather than the monitor.The end result is a highly precise digital impression of your patients’ mouth in a matter of minutes.
The CS 3500 was introduced as part of the CS Solutions portfolio, a unique open CAD/CAM system. This open system gives users the option to either use images captured by the scanner to design and mill crowns in-house or share digital impression files with preferred labs to create restorations or orthodontic appliances.
Features of Carestream CS3500 Intraoral Digital Scanner :
- High angulation scanning
- Unique light guidance system
- Direct USB connection
- Disposable and autoclavable tips
- Virtually automatic bite registration
- 1024×768 image resolution
Facts Carestream CS 3500 Intraoral Scanner
- Handheld and truly portable requiring no trolley and can be plugged into any computer via USB cable
- No traditional impression material or powder required
- Easy to use with a light guidance system that tells you when a scan is successful
- Compact ergonomic shape and slim scanner head
Benefits of Carestream CS3500 Intraoral Digital Scanner :
- Can quickly acquire a full arch of information
- Eliminates the need to painstakingly maneuver the scanner head in patients’ mouths
- Compatible with open system CAD software like Dental Wings, 3Shape, and Exocad
- Comfortable and easy for users to navigate around patients’ mouths, especially during full arch acquisitions
With the CS 3500 intraoral scanner, practitioners can easily acquire precise true color, 2D and 3D digital impressions. The CS 3500 works as part of the integrated CS Solutions CAD/CAM restoration portfolio, or a standalone solution in a practice’s restorative workflow. Requiring no external heater or trolley system, the CS 3500 features high-angulation scanning of up to 45 degrees and to a depth from -2 to +13mm. Additionally, the CS 3500 features a unique light guidance system that aids in the capture of the data during the image acquisition process.
The Carestream CS3500 Intraoral Digital Scanner also offers unique dedicated scanning workflows for both implant-borne prosthetic planning and orthodontic digital models and appliance fabrication.* Laptop Acquisition Computer and/or Carestream Software and License available for an additional charge.
- Faster Scan Speed
- Superb Digital Impressions
- Light Guidance System
- Portable for Easy Sharing
- Lightweight Handpiece
- Disposable and Autoclavable Tips
- Flexible Open System
- Dedicated Scanning Implant Workflow