Candela Ellipse Nordlys IPL Laser
This technology is where the Ellipse Nordly platform system sends a stream of cold air to the area of treatment. This adds to the patient experience with added comfort and can be used during both Nd:YAg and Frax 1550 treatments
CANDELA ELLIPSE NORDLYS IPL
The Nordlys laser was known originally as the ellipse Nordlys but now is been sold via Candela. It utilises 3 different foundations to be able to offer a wide range of treatment applications.
The technologies found in the Candela/Ellipse Nordlys are
- Ellipse IPL
- Frax 1550
- Nd:YAg 1054nm
The Nordlys laser is equivalent to 6 stand alone devices in one. It allows you to grow with your business by adding applications as you go. With the Nordlys laser you have a great potential for return on investment with low running costs and fast treatment times.
A fantastic IPL technology defined by patented dual filters as well as sub-millisecond pulses. All this adds up to exceptional photorejuvenation and vascular treatments as well as great results for hair removal
This is no ablative fractional technology for the treatment of all types of scarring including acne and surgical. It is used for skin resurfacing treatments such as stretch marks
The optimal laser wavelengths for the treatment of vascular lesions and dark skin hair removal.
This technology sends a focused stream of cool air to the treatment area for added patient conformation during treatment,. Used In conjunction with Frax 1550 and Nd:YAg treatments.
Candela/ellipse Nordlys laser System
The Candela/ ellipse Nordlys aesthetic workstation has over 21 indications for use and is comes complete with preset aesthetic and dermatological setting to meet the needs of your aesthetic practice.
Ultimate ease of use
The Nordlys laser is equipped with different application modes to meet new users demands and facilitate a quick learning curve to further optimised treatments. The settings available are
- Guided- Preset base parameters for indications
- Expert – Allowing the user to alter settings In Expert mode. With this you get unsurpassed flexibility to further push the limits of what is possible. Experienced users can define every individual pulse train, and with sub-millisecond pulses there is nothing stopping you from achieving astonishing results in the future. Combination treatments using Ellipse IPL with Nd:YAG 1064 and Frax 1550 allow you to offer the best results.
- Pulse Definition mode -Allowing the user to define the shape of pulse trains
- Adjustable Arm for ergonomic use
- Flexible cables for ergonomic use
- accessories trat to keep glasses and gel close to hand
- Quite operation providing a relaxed environment
- Remote assistance
- Patient database
Candela Ellipse Nordlys IPL
HR(L) 600 & HRD 645 ELLIPSE IPL APPLICATORS
Safe and effective hair removal
For hair removal three different IPL applicators are offered
- Standard size HR 600 (600-950nm, 10x48mm)
- Large HRL 600 (600-950nm, 18x48mm)
- HRD 645 (645nm-950nm) is for hair removal in skin types IV-VI.
VL(S) 555 ELLIPSE IPL APPLICATORS
Treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions with brilliant results
- VLS 555 small spot applicator you can treat small areas accurately
- Combination treatment with the VL(S) 555 IPL applicator followed by the Frax 1550 laser produces an even better result with less treatments.
PR(S) 530 Ellipse IPL Applicators
Photorejuvenation and treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions with brilliant results
- PRS 530 small spot applicator you can treat small areas accurately without affecting the surrounding skin.
- Combination treatment with the PR(S) 530 Ellipse IPL applicator followed by the Frax 1550 laser produces an even better result with less treatments.
PL 400 ELLIPSE IPL APPLICATOR
The PL 400 allows treatment of PDT (Photodynamic Therapy) assisted treatments of acne and photo rejuvenation as well as pigmented lesions.
The Ellipse Nd:YAG 1064 is designed to give excellent and comfortable treatments of leg veins, facial telangiectasias, reticular vessels, resistant port wine stains, venous lakes, onychomycosis and warts.
FRAX 1550 FRACTIONAL NON-ABLATIVE LASER
An easy-to-use fractional non-ablative laser with high clinical efficacy
Frax 1550 laser is developed for treatments of non-ablative skin resurfacing (including texture, fine lines and wrinkles), stretch marks, acne scars and surgical scars.