Biolase Epic Hygiene Laser Console
The Epic Hygiene Laser is designed by hygienists for hygienists and gives users a total solution to effectively manage non-surgical periodontitis and increase clinical production. It comes with step-by-step clinical protocols for easy implementation, including pocket therapy and perio debridement.
Biolase Epic Hygiene Laser Console
Biolase Epic Hygiene Laser Console is the total solution to meeting your patients’ early-stage perio needs — helping you effectively manage non-surgical periodontitis and increase production.
- The latest innovation in proven Epic Laser Technology, designed by Hygienists, for Hygienists
- Proven clinical protocols including Pocket Therapy and Perio Debridement
- Hygiene-Specific Training and turnkey Practice Guidebooks give you step-by-step practice integration tips, coding & billing information, and more.
- Adaptable: Multiple power settings—Continuous Wave, and ComfortPulseTM technology
- Reliable: Proven EPIC Technology, with two-year warranty included.
- Build to Last: premium construction, ready for every patient, everyday use.
- Premium Battery Life: Rechargeable with over 8 hours of usage.
Indications for Use
- Hemostasis and coagulation
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft-tissue within the periodontal pocket
- Sulcular debridement (removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft-tissue in the periodontal pocket to improve clinical indices including gingival index, gingival bleeding index, probe depth, attachment loss and tooth mobility).
- Laser soft tissue curettage
The Biolase Epic Hygiene is a dental laser intended for the treatment of specific soft–tissue conditions, in
particular for the ablation, vaporization and coagulation of oral soft-tissue, including marginal and
interdental gingival and the epithelial lining of free gingiva.
Epic Hygiene utilizes a solid state diode as a semiconductor source for invisible infrared radiation. The
energy is delivered to the treatment site via a flexible fiber connected at one end to the laser source and
the other end to the Handpiece. Various types of single use, disposable tips are designed and optimized
for different applications. The device is activated by means of a wireless footswitch.
This is a prescription device that is indicated for professional use only by dentists and other licensed
dental professionals, such as dental hygienists, where permitted by state or local practice regulations.
The use of this device requires proper clinical and technical training. This manual provides instructions
for those professionals that have completed the appropriate training.
ALL NEW WITH NO AEROSOLS! The only hygiene laser FDA cleared for Laser Bacterial Reduction.
Epic Hygiene is the total solution to your patients’ early perio needs.
Laser Bacterial Reduction has never been easier!
Laser bacterial reduction (decontamination) and reduction of inflammation
Pocket Therapy: Debris removal for preventative care
Perio Debridement: Sulcular debridement with epithelial and granulation tissue removal
Aphthous Ulcers & Herpetic Lesions
Increase Hygiene Team Production and ROI
Generate $15,000 to $40,000+ in added revenue per year by integrating minimally invasive laser protocols
Turnkey Practice Guidebook, provides practice integration tips, step-by-step hygiene protocols, billing & coding information, and much more
Pre-set Hygiene Settings to Quickly Get Started
Handpiece design: tailored to fit the needs of the hygienist
Intuitive interface: with quick procedure selection and easy settings adjustment
Premium battery life: Rechargeable with over 8 hours of usage
Adaptable for all patients: Multiple power settings — Continuous Wave, and ComfortPulse technology